The University offers the Professional Career Service - Servei de Carreres Professionals (SCP). They manage the internships and the Job Center.
If the student has a work contract with a company and wants to obtain credits, the SCP does not need agreement of educational cooperation, it will only be necessary for the student to send us a copy of the work contract.
For more information you need to address the coordinator teacher of the internships:
Carles Martín (email@example.com) or the ESUP secretary's office (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The internships may be curricular or extracurricular:
The curricular internships allow obtaining academic credits (25h = 1 ECTS credit). It is an optional subject of the Studies Plan of TIC.
The dedication and the schedule of the internship must be compatible to the dedication to the studies.
The student can receive an economic amount in concept of aid to studying, which will be paid directly to him or her.
The extracurricular internships are those that are not equivalent to a number of credits, the students can make voluntarily during their studies and that are not a part of the corresponding studies' plan, but that help increase your experience. The requirement to do extracurricular internships is to be enrolled to the university teaching to which the basic competencies that must be acquired with the realization of the internships are linked.
You will find more information at here.
STEP BY STEP INTERNSHIPS
- It is the student's responsibility to search the enterprise or institution to do he internship.
- The dedication and the schedule of the internship must be compatible to the dedication to the studies.
- The agreement of educational cooperation must be processed before starting the internship.
- The agreement can not exceed the 800 hours during the same school year.
- The student can receive an economic amount in concept of aid to studying, which will be paid directly to him or her.
- Every 25 hours working correspond to 1 ECTS credit.
- Finalization before the first day of classes of the next year.
- The internships will be in: an enterprise, in an academic or administrative unit within the university or institution (national or foreigner as public as private).
- It is an optional subject of the Studies Plan of Degree in Computing Engineering, Telematic Engineering, Audiovisual Systems Engineering and Mathematical Engineering in Data Science.
- The maximum of optional credits to obtain in this subject is 15 credits. The enrollment will be able to be from one to 15 credits .
1. REGISTER IN CAMPUS TREBALL
You must publish your CV to Campus Treball of SCP.
For this internships will be curriculars, like is an optional subject, students who are enrolled to third or fourth Degree year.
OPTION 1: The student may search an enterprise/entity which does this type of internships. After having selected a student, the enterprise processes the agreement of educational cooperation through the services to enterprises section of the SCP (Professional Careers Service):
- The aid is specified to the student (illustrative of 6€/h)
- Cost of procedure (to the enterprise): the procedure of each internship agreement has a cost of management which will be calculated applying a 10% on the total amount of the grant/aid assigned to the student (plus VAT). A minimum of 250€ (plus VAT) will be invoiced when the calculation of the percentage does not arrive to this amount.
- Before starting the internship a tutor in the enterprise is named.
OPTION 2: The student may run for candidate in the agreements offered by enterprises/entities and which are published in the application Campus Treball.
In both cases it is essential that the student has previously introduced his or her curriculum vitae to the application Campus Treball of the SCP (Professional Careers Service)
2. PROCESS THE AGREEMENT PROCEDURE
When the agreement procedure is authorized, the SCP sends to student, by e-mail, the agreement for signed.
You must be print 3 copies and sign the enterprise and the student. The documentation may be provided to the secretary's office ESUP (office 55.018 of Tanger building).
Important! You must sign the documents within a week.
During the student's stay, for educational cooperation, the University has the right to contact the enterprise's tutor in order to make a tracking of the student.
If the student has a working contract with an enterprise, it will only be necessary that the student sends us a copy of the working contract.
3. EVALUATE THE INTERNSHIP
To evaluate the internship the student will have to provide a final statement and the tutor's report sealed and signed by the enterprise, to the ESUP secretary's office, that will give it to the coordinator of practices of the ESUP to value the development of the internship.
In case the student has a working contract with an enterprise, also must to provide the final statement and the tutor’s report (signed by your head).
The documentation may be provided to the secretary's office (email@example.com) once carried out the necessary hours for the obtaining of credits of the subject.
4. INCORPORATE THE CREDITS TO ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT
For the subject to appear as passed in the current school year, the student must provide the documentation before the closing of minutes of the third term.
For to incorporate the mark to academic transcript, it’s necessary that the subject was be enrollment.
The secretary's office will communicate the result of the evaluation that the internship coordinator has done, and if the enrollment to the subject has been authorized.
The students who end the degree, must have finalized the internship before requesting the title.
Entities where internships are carried out during the academic year
|Viatges Estiber, SA |
|Abast Systems, SA |
|Accenture Outsourcing Services |
|Aczeda, SL |
|Ahora Dosy2, SL |
|Ajuntament de l'Hospitalet de Llobregat |
|Ajuntament de Vinarós |
|Ajuntament d'Hospitalet |
|Alius Modus Consulting, SL |
|Alstom Transporte SA |
|Altadis, SAU |
|APFUTURA Internacional |
|Atos Spain, SA |
|Awerty, Servicios Informàticos, SL |
|Beverly Hills Editions, SLU |
|Biblioteca / CRAI |
|Big Arm Application, SL |
|Casals Online |
|Cegedim Hispania |
|Centre de Serveis Científics i Acadèmics de Catalunya |
|Consell Insular de Formentera |
|Consorci de Serveis Universitaris de Catalunya (CSUC) |
|Cuatrecasas Gonçalves Pereira SLP |
|Cuatro AM sales |
|Cubus Games |
|Dexma Sensors SL |
|EADA. Fundació Privada Universitaria |
|Eikonos SA |
|Epsilon Technologies, SL |
|Ernst and Young |
|Estrategias de Marketing on Line, SL (Dinamicgroup) |
|European Diffusion, SL |
|Everis BPO |
|Everis Spain, SLU |
|Fan Estrategia Online, SL (Pangea Reality) |
|Fundació ESADE |
|Fundació Pere Tarrés |
|Fundació Universidad-Empresa |
|Fundació UOC |
|Gearbox del Prat, SA |
|GYD Ibérica, SA |
|Header Active Service Group, SL |
|Herta Security |
|Icnea Tecnologías |
|Ideared Solutions, SLU |
|Immfly, SL |
|Ingenium Mobile Studio SL |
|Innovación y desarrollo directivo, SL |
|Keonn Technologies, SL |
|King Shared Services, SL |
|Knowledge Innovation Market Barcelona |
|Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory |
|LECOATÍ Technology, SL |
|Machine Head |
|Memicsys, SL |
|Microson, SA |
|Mobile Media Content, SL |
|Nimbo.TV, SL |
|Oesia Networks, SL |
|Parlament de Catalunya |
|Pupgam Studios, SL |
|PWC Auditores, SL |
|Raúl Nieves Pardo |
|Retevision I, SA |
|Ricoh España, SLU |
|Roche Diagnostics, SL |
|Schneider Electric España, SA |
|Sellbytel Group, SA |
|Servei d'Informàtica UPF |
|Telefònica Investigación y Desarrollo SA |
|Telespazio Iberica, SLU |
|Thelis Unix Data, SL |
|T-Systems ITC Iberia, SAU |
|Vlex Networks, SL |
|Websays, SL |