- Mapping European Mediterranean Migration Studies (2019-2022). Funded by the Erasmus + Jean Monnet Network Program. Ref: 611260-EPP-1-2019-1-ES-EPPJMO-NETWORK
- Roma Inclusion in Education: Fostering Constructive Attitudes and Good Practices in the Barcelona Area (2017-2018). Co-funded by the Rights, Equality and Citizenship (REC) Programme of the European Union, Grant Agreement JUST/2015/RDIS/AG/DISC/9372
- DiasporaLink: Transnational Diaspora Entrepreneurship as a Develoment Link between Home and Residence Countries (2014-2018). Financed by the European Commission (H2020 Marie Curie Actions RISE)
- INTERACT:Researching third country nationals' integration as a three-way process. Immigrants, countries of emigration and countries of immigration as actors of integration. (December 2013- December 2014). Financed by the European Commission (DG Home Affairs).
- DIVPOL: Diversity in political parties' organisation and representation (January 2013-June 2014). Financed by the European fund for the Integration of third-country nationals.
- Monitoring xenophobic political discourses: A pilot study in Catalonia (December 2012-December 2013). Financed by Open Society Foundations to Counter Xenophobia.
- ACCEPT Pluralism - Tolerance Pluralism and Social Cohesion: Responding to the Challenges of the 21st Century in Europe (May 2010-May 2013) Financed by the European Commission 7th Framework Programme
- Immigrant integration in Federations Forum of the Federations (2010-2011)
- Cities Cultural Policies in the context of immigrant-related diversity: towards a Mediterranean approach (2011) Financed by Anna Lindh Foundation within the field of Migration, Cities and Diversity Ref: ALF/CFP/2010/ST2/105
- EMILIE Project: A European Approach to Multicultural Citizenship. Legal Political and Educational Challenges (2006-2009). European Comission. Sixth Framework Programme.