UPF in rankings
Web Content Display
Times Higher Education ranking (2023)
- 3rdSpanish university
- 16thBest young university in the world
U-Multirank, the EU ranking (2022)
- 1stSpanish university
- 4stin Europe
- 1stSpanish university since 2013
3rd Spanish university (and 186a worldwide) in 2023+
16th Highest ranked university in the world among those under 50 years of age (7th in Europe and 1st in Spain) in 2022+
Among the 300 top universities in the world for impact in relation to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. The results of UPF for the SDG stand out in sectoral rankings related to Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions (76th position), Climate Action (87th) and Gender Equality (91st) in 2022 +
5th Spanish university (97th in Europe and 233th worldwide) in 2023 +
Among the top 9-12 in Spain and among the top 400-500 worldwide in 2021 +
1st Spanish university and 4th in Europe in 2022 +
3rd Spanish university (79th in Europe and 196th worldwide) in 2023 +
1st Spanish university (25th in Europe and 65th worldwide) among the universities with a percentage of articles published among the 10% most cited considering all scientific fields together in 2022 +
1st Spanish university in 2022 and since 2013 +
4th Spanish university in terms of performance since 2021 +
9 of the 13 undergraduate courses evaluated are ranked among the Top 5 in 2022 +
Results by fields of knowledge
- Results are presented by disciplines, fields of knowledge or both, as stated in each ranking. Disciplines are specific while fields of knowledge are composed of one or more disciplines.
- The list only includes up to the top 200 in the world and top 3 in Spain.
- Sigles: ARWU (Academic Ranking of World Universities), Leiden (CWTS Leiden Ranking), QS (QS World University Rankings), THE (THE World University Rankings) i US News (US News World & Report Best Global Universities Rankings).