The School of Economics and Business is the first and only faculty in Spain (public or private and for any discipline) to be awarded the Certificate for Quality in Internationalization granted by a consortium of fourteen European accreditation agencies.
- Our students, who are characterized by a high level of academic achievement and have a markedly international profile (with exchange students from 70 countries), offer tremendous potential for having friends, acquaintances and professional contacts all over the world.
- Our lecturers, who come from 20 different countries, participate in cutting-edge national and European research. The Department of Economics and Business is consequently renowned as an international standard-setter.
- Over 67% of our courses are taught in English. Of particular note is our bachelor's degree programme in International Business Economics, which is taught entirely in English.
It holds exchanges with the best universities in the world. A total of 119 institutions receive 320 Faculty pupils each year and we play host to 350 international students.
- Paid internships at renowned Spanish and international firms, though not compulsory, have reached the record figure of 1,000 this year.
- The faculty's 5 bachelor's degrees are the most highly rated in the University rankings:
|Times Higher Education 2018||1st among Spanish universities in Economics and Econometrics, 12th in Europe i 40a in the world.|
|QS World University Rankings 2018||1st among Spanish universities in Economics and Econometrics, 9th in Europe and 38th in the world.|
|Ranking El Mundo 2018||1st in Economics and 3rd in Business Management and Administration.|
|Tilburg University Economics Ranking||9th in Europe.|
|Shanghai Global Ranking of Academic Subjects 2017||1st among Spanish universities in Economics, 18th in Europe and among the best 75 in the world.|