Why choose our Faculty?
The School of Economics and Business is the first and only faculty in Spain (public or private and for any discipline) to be awarded the Certificate for Quality in Internationalization granted by a consortium of fourteen European accreditation agencies.
- Our students, who are characterized by a high level of academic achievement and have a markedly international profile (with exchange students from 70 countries), offer tremendous potential for having friends, acquaintances and professional contacts all over the world.
- Our lecturers, who come from 20 different countries, participate in cutting-edge national and European research. The Department of Economics and Business is consequently renowned as an international standard-setter.
- Over 67% of our courses are taught in English. Of particular note is our bachelor's degree programme in International Business Economics, which is taught entirely in English.
It holds exchanges with the best universities in the world. A total of 119 institutions receive 320 Faculty pupils each year and we play host to 350 international students.
- Paid internships at renowned Spanish and international firms, though not compulsory, have reached the record figure of 1,000 this year.
- The faculty's 5 bachelor's degrees are the most highly rated in the University rankings:
|Times Higher Education 2022||1st among Spanish universities in Economics and Business, and 72nd worldwide.|
|QS World University Rankings 2022||1st among Spanish universities in Economics, 24th worldwide.|
|Ranking El Mundo 2022||1st in Economics, 2nd in Finance and Accountability and 5th in Business Management and Administration.|
|Tilburg University Economics Ranking||37th worldwide and 12th in Europe.|
|Shanghai Global Ranking of Academic Subjects 2021||1st among Spanish universities in Economics, 11th in Europe and 44th worldwide.|
|Rànquing U.S. News & World Report (2022)||position 129th worldwide, in Economics and Business.|