- Metro: L4, Ciutadella/Vila Olímpica Station
- Tram: Trambesós T4, Ciutadella/Vila Olímpica Station
- Bus: 10, 14, 36, 40, 41, 42, 57, 59, 71, 92, 141, 157
How to get to the city from the Airport
- Aerobus : This bus takes you to and from the airport with stops at Plaça Catalunya, Passeig de Gràcia, Sants Station and Plaça Espanya.
- At Passeig the Gràcia stop you can take the subway, L4 (yellow one) direction "La Pau" and get off at "Ciutadella-Vila Olímpica" station. When you get to Ramon Trias Fargas, you just have to walk up and you will find the University building on your left.
- L9. The line L9 Sud Metro connects the airport with Barcelona downtown. 4,50 €.
- Rodalies de Catalunya : every 30 minutes with stops at Barcelona Sants, Plaça Catalunya, Arc de Triomf and Clot.
- At Plaça Catalunya you can take the subway, L1 (red one) direction "Fondo" and change to L4 at next stop "Urquinaona".
- It may cost € 30 aprox.
More information about train, metro, buses and taxis in the city of Barcelona.