2. ONLINE APPLICATION
Your application will only be processed if we have received the application fee and all the mandatory documents. Make sure you have all the documents ready before you start the application procedure:
- Fill out the online form with your personal and academic details.
- Upload the required documents for admission (.pdf, .doc, .jpg, .gif, .txt, .rtf, 9MB maximum).
- Pay the €30.21 application fee (non-refundable) by credit or debit card.
ACCESS TO ONLINE APPLICATION
(application closed for academic year 2017-18)
|1. If you have never been a UPF student or have never logged into the system REGISTER|
|2. If you have already registered or you are a UPF student, start your ONLINE APPLICATION|
After receipt of the required documents the admissions team will assess your application. This process might take a few days. You will receive an e-mail alert to check the status and updates of your application.
It is your responsability to verify that your application has been successfully completed by ensuring that your status indicates "validated by the administrator" in the online application system.
Validated by the administrator
- Your application is complete and you fulfil the admission requirements.
- Your application will be considered by the Academic Committee.
- Your application is incomplete due to missing documents or fee payment.
- Check the comments in the additional information section to know how to proceed and log in to modify your application.