Complete one level of Russian from November to June!
90-hour live videoconferences online clases
Are you a UPF student?
See here the best part of learning languages at Idiomes UPF!
8 out of 10 students recommend our courses!
The annual courses in virtual mode, but with direct teaching by videoconference, allow participants to learn and certify a level of Russian in June, with a teacher and a specific schedule, but with enormous flexibility, thanks to which all students of UPF will be able to combine this training with the schedules of their classes; Likewise, people who work or have other obligations will be able to be trained in Russian with a very close follow-up of the teacher. The planning of the classes, the materials and the videos with explanations of the teacher are published punctually in the Global Classroom of the course to allow the optimal follow-up of all the participants.
The orientation of the annual courses is communicative, both in the objectives and in the methodology used. This means that in addition to rigorous grammar training, these courses provide students with the resources they need to communicate properly and appropriately in Russian in different areas. Thanks to the formation of small virtual classrooms, participants will intensively practice oral expression as well as written expression and calligraphy.
Take advantage of this year to train in Russian with native teachers, quality and university accreditation, and maximum flexibility!
Our courses are open to everyone. We look forward to seeing you!
- Recipients: These courses are open to the UPF community and the external public from the age of 16.
- Duration and modality: 90 hours of live virtual class by videoconference (a total of 150 hours of teaching-learning).
- Students per group: Minimum 15 - maximum 25. Calendar: November to June (calendar 2 days / week).
- Start of classes: From November 9, 2021.
- UPF student credits: For an annual course passed, 6 ECTS RAC credits and 6 credits for the Minor in Plurilingualism.
- UPF certificate: UPF certificate with the MECR level achieved.
- Required level: No prior knowledge is required to enroll at A1 level.
The virtual course consists of:
- LIVE ONLINE SESSIONS. The teacher of the course will give the classes live during the course, with the whole group, through the Zoom or Collaborate platform. Both the video conferencing sessions and the material for each class will always be available in the Global Classroom of the course.
- ONLINE AND OFFLINE ACTIVITIES. Different group dynamics will be generated, some of which will be live during the class and others after the class as a planned method for carrying out the activities established as autonomous work. In this sense, work groups will be set up: forums, online rooms for specific groups, chats, etc.
- SELF-EMPLOYED WORK. Autonomous work will be assigned that you will have to carry out during or after the class session: written, oral activities, readings, various reinforcement exercises, etc.
- PERSONALIZED ATTENTION. Both in live classes and during the course, you will always receive personalized attention from the teacher. In addition, your teacher will have a weekly hour of attention to students so that you can ask your questions or ask for reinforcement on any aspect of the course, if necessary.
- GLOBAL CLASSROOM. The course teacher will videotape the explanations of the different linguistic concepts that will be introduced and will publish them in the Global Classroom of the course for consultation. That way, if you haven't been able to attend a session or aren't clear about some of the content, you'll be able to view it as many times as you want. In the Aula Global you will also have all the material used in the course and the solutions of the exercises carried out, in order to be able to review or recover a class to which you have not been able to connect live.
- COURSE PLANNING. The teacher will also publish an organizational document for the course in the Global Classroom so that you know, at all times, how the different sessions will be organized, the topics that will be covered and the tools that will be used. Also, before each class, the teacher will publish the planning and sequence of the session so that, if you cannot connect to the class live, you have a guide that allows you to know what contents and materials are they have worked in class.
LEVEL A1: Tuesday & Thursday 5.30 - 7.30pm (November 9 - May 31)
Price: € 833 (€ 791.35 if you register before October 25)
- 5% discount for large families, single parents or students with a minimum degree of disability of 33% (amount refundable once tuition is paid and the discount is justified with the supporting document. Collection of applications until November 30 ).
- The price of the course includes the teaching, the material and resources available in the Global Classroom of the course, and the UPF certificate of the course.
- The price does not include the course book Check here the method of installment payment that will allow you to finance the course and pay it in 10 monthly installments.
- Idiomes UPF reserves the right to cancel any course that does not reach the minimum number of students required (15). In this case, the full amount of the course will be refunded.
How can I enroll in the course?
To enroll in the course, you must select the code [1451/12 - Russian courses] and add to your registration the course you want to take and make the payment online by card following the instructions below:
If you have any problems in the process, contact us through our CAU