Open Science and Reproducibility are core goals of the MTG and we promote external collaborations by making sure that our research results can be used by other researchers and by the society at large. Here we highlight some of the software tools and datasets developed as part of our research and that are being maintained by researchers of the MTG. All our open source projects are made available from our github repository. Please review the terms and conditions of use stated in each software tool and dataset to make sure that they allow your intended use.
Apart from research collaborations, we are also interested in technology transfer collaborations, giving the possibility of obtaining commercial licenses for exploiting our software tools in industrial applications. Contact us for any further information.
- ESSENTIA: Software library for audio and music analysis, description, and synthesis.
- FREESOUND: online collaborative sound repository under Creative Commons licenses.
- HPCP: Harmonic Pitch Class Profile: chroma feature extraction from polyphonic music signals.
- MELODIA: Predominant melody estimation from polyphonic audio signals.
- MIR.EDU: amp plug-in library in C++ which implements a basic set of descriptors useful for teaching MIR.
- REPOVIZZ: data repository and visualization tool for music performance multi-modal recordings.
- SMS TOOLS: Sound analysis/synthesis tools for music applications.
- THE EYEHARP: A Gaze-Controlled Digital Music Instrument.
- ACOUSTICBRAINZ Crowd sourced acoustic information available under CC0 license
- COMPMUSIC Collection of datasets created as a part of CompMusic
- DREANSS DRum Event ANnotations for Source Separation
- EEP Ensemble Expressive Performance Dataset
- FLABASE A Flamenco Knowledge Base
- GIANTSTEPS Key dataset
- GIANTSTEPS Tempo dataset
- GOOD-SOUNDS Good-sounds.org dataset
- IRMAS a dataset for instrument recognition in musical audio signals
- Last.fm Dataset 360k users - Last.fm Dataset 1k users
- MARD Multimodal Album Reviews Dataset
- MASS Music Audio Signal Separation
- MTG-QBH Query By Humming dataset
- ORCHSET a dataset for melody extraction in symphonic music recordings
- PHENICX-Anechoic note annotations for Aalto anechoic orchestral database
- QUARTET Multimodal string quartet performance dataset
- SAS Semantic Artist Similarity Dataset
- TONAS a dataset of flamenco a cappella sung melodies with corresponding manual transcriptions
- Joseph Haydn - String Quartets Op.20 - Harmonic Analysis Annotations Dataset