IMISCOE is Europe's largest network of scholars in the area of migration and integration. IMISCOE and GRITIM-UPF collaborate on a series of activities including:
- GRITIM-UPF Coordinates Euro-Mediterranean Research Network on Migration (EuroMedMig) an independent interdisciplinary research network on migration and diversity on the Mediterranean. EuroMedMig forms part of IMISCOE's Research Associations.
For more information on this association visit IMISCOE's EuroMedMig webpage.
- GRITIM-UPF is involved in the coordination of the following research areas:
- The Standing Committee on Popular Art, Diversity and Cultural Policies in Post-Migration Urban Settings (POPADIVCIT)
- The Standing Committee on the “The Multilevel Governance of Immigrant and Immigration Policies
- Qualitative and Conceptual Research Cluster (click here to access its official web-page)