En sincronía & "Minutos divulgativos"
I am co-founder and host of En sincronía, a podcast fully devoted to audiovisual translation and accessibility, in which Damián Santilli, Guillermo Parra and I interview experts in the field and present our personal sections devoted to translation technology ("Laboratorio audiovisual", by Damián), current subtitling practice ("Subtítulos con carácter", by Guillermo), and research dissemination ("Minutos divulgativos", by myself). The podcast is available on Spotify, Google Podcasts, Apple Podcasts and many other streaming platforms, including YouTube.
Catalan Association for the Promotion of Accessibility: Quarterly bulletin
I am the research coordinator of the Catalan Association for the Promotion of Accessibility (ACPA). One of the main aims of the association is to build bridges between academia and society, so that advances made in research in the field of accessibility, with emphasis on the work on media accessibility in Catalan universities, is better known by the end-users of accessibility services, who we understand to be the society in general. One of the actions I coordinate at ACPA is the publication of a quarterly bulletin that tries to meet this specific objective of the association. You can find all of the previous bulletins by clicking on ACPA logo below.
- Las quedadas de ATRAE, episodio 9: La accesibilidad: Roundtable (2020)
- Diari de Barcelona: Article (2020)
- UPF website: Dissemination article about scientific publication (2019), report about PhD extraordinary prize (2020)
- Aula Magna: Interview (2015)
Other material and activities
- Organisation of "Si no hi veiessis" in the framework of Festa de la Ciència, Barcelona (2019) (competitive call).
- Infographics presented at the online conference #HispaTAVencasa (20 November 2020), with full alt text. Click on the image for further information.