Electronic Administration Unit
Back Electronic Administration Unit
- Unit Head: Belén Naya Ortega
Universitat Pompeu Fabra
Carrer de la Mercè 12
- Coordinate the activities related to the deployment of the electronic administration project and monitor it continuously, and promote collaboration between the units involved in the project.
- Promote the use of electronic means to interact with university services.
- Plan and coordinate the implementation of electronic administration software applications, and train users.
- Collaborate in the development of electronic administration procedures and circuits.
- Define the policy for identification and electronic (digital) signature in the University's electronic procedures and circuits.
- Advise in relation to the implementation of legislation and of regulations governing electronic administration in the administrative procedures of the University.
- Draft regulations and promote the establishment of improvements in the processes managed in the field of electronic administration.
- Coordinate the design of automated electronic document registration and management systems and of electronic archiving to ensure the integrity, authenticity, reliability and accessibility of the services’ documentary information.