Only complete applications (validated by the administrator) will be considered. Within approximately two weeks from receiving your application the Admissions Office will update your status.
To avoid applications being listed as incomplete candidates are encouraged to submit their application as early as possible prior to the deadline of each round. Doing so will enable candidates to upload missing documents and receive their recommendation letters.
International candidates are encouraged to apply in the first and second application period to allow admitted candidates enough time to address visa issues and get their documents legalized.
PhD Programmes with specific calendar:
- PhD in Economics, Finace and Mangement: applications from January 7th to March 15th, 2018. Notification of admission: April 2018
- PhD in Translation and Language Sciences: Notification of admission: 1st and 2nd application periods.
- PhD in Comunication: Notification of admission: 2nd and 3rd application periods.
- PhD in Law: Notification of admission: 2nd and 4th application periods.
- PhD In Biomedicine: will also offer a 5h application period from June 2nd to September 14th, 2018. Notification of admission: September 28th, 2018.
- PhD in Information and CommunicationTechnologies: will also offer a 5h application period from June 2nd to September 14th, 2018. Notification of admission: September 28th, 2018.
Application calendar for academic year 2018-2019
|1st APPLICATION PERIOD|
|Application submission||From November 27th, 2017 to January 15th, 2018|
|Notification of the admission||February 7th, 2018|
|2nd APPLICATION PERIOD|
|Application submission|| |
From January 16th to March 5th, 2018
|Notification of the admission||April 5th, 2018|
|3rd APPLICATION PERIOD|
|Application submission||From March 6th to April19th, 2018|
|Notification of the admission||May 28th, 2018|
|4th APPLICATION PERIOD|
|Application submission||From April 20th to June 1st, 2018|
|Notification of the admission||July 9th, 2018|