Vés enrere Rossell, David
Rossell , David
RESEARCH INTERESTS: Developing methodology for the statistical analysis of complex data (high-dimensional statistics, applications to biomedicine an social sciences, Bayesian statistics, computations and experimental design).
- Avalos-Pacheco A., Rossell D., Savage R (2020). Heterogeneous large datasets integration using Bayesian factor regression. Bayesian Analysis (in press)
- Rossell D, Rubio FJ. Tractable Bayesian variable selection: beyond normality (2018). Journal of the American Statistical Association, 113, 524, 1742-1758
- Rossell, David, and Telesca, Donatello. Non-local priors for high-dimensional estimation. Journal of the American Statistical Association,112, 254-265, 2017
- Johnson, V. E., Rossell, D. Bayesian model selection in High-dimensional settings. Journal of the American Statisticial Association, vol. 107, Issue 498:649-660, 2012.
- Johnson, V. E., Rossell, D. Non-Local Prior Densities for Default Bayesian Hypothesis Tests. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society