Epure, Mircea; Mihai, Irina; Minoiu, Camelia; Peydró, José-Luis. Global Financial Cycle, Household Credit, and Macroprudential Policies. Management Science, forthcoming.
Rustom M. Irani, Rajkamal Iyer, Ralf R. Meisenzahl and José Luis Peydró. The rise of shadow banking: evidence from capital regulation, Review of Financial Studies 34(5), May 2021, 2181-2235
Peydró, Jose Luis. Financial Crises and Political Radicalization: How Failing Banks Paved Hitler's Path to Power, Journal of Finance, 77(6), December 2022, 2993-3425.
Rosa Ferrer, Helena Perrone. Consumers’ costly responses to product-harm crises. Management Science, forthcoming.
Vladimir Asriyan, Luc Laeven, Alberto Martín. Collateral booms and information depletion. Review of Economic Studies, 89 (2), 2022, 517–555.
Fernando Broner, Daragh Clancy, Aitor Erce, Alberto Martín. Fiscal multipliers and foreign holdings of public debt. Review of Economic Studies, 89(3), 2022, 1155–1204.
Baley, Isaac; Figueiredo, Ana; and Ulbricht, Robert. Mismatch Cycles. Journal of Political Economy, forthcoming.
Baley, Isaac; and Blanco, Andrés. Aggregate Dynamics in Lumpy Economies. Econometrica, 2021, 89 (3), May.
Alaoui, Larbi; and Penta, Antonio. Cost-Benefit Analysis in Reasoning. Journal of Political Economy, volume 130, number 4, April 2022
Garcia Santana, Manuel; Pijoan-Mas, Josep; and Villacorta, Lucciano. Investment Demand and Structural Change. Econometrica, 2021, 89 (6), 2751-2785.
Asriyan, Vladimir; Fornaro, Luca; Martin, Alberto; and Ventura, Jaume. Monetary policy for a bubbly world. The Review of Economic Studies, 88 (3), 2021, 1418–1456.
Fornaro, Luca. A theory of monetary union and financial integration, The Review of Economic Studies, 89 (4), 2022, 1911-1947
Behrer, A. Patrick, Edward L. Glaeser, Giacomo A. M. Ponzetto, and Andrei Shleifer. Securing Property Rights, Journal of Political Economy, 129 (4), 2021, 1157-1192
- Sohl, Timo, and Folta, Timothy. Market exit and the potential for resource redeployment: Evidence from the global retail sector, Strategic Management Journal, 42(12): 2273–2293, 2021
- Martin, A., Moral-Benito, E., and Schmitz, T. The financial transmission of housing booms: Evidence from Spain. American Economic Review, 111(3), 2021, 1013-1053
- Veltrop, D., Bezemer, P., Nicholson, G. and Pugliese, A. Too Unsafe to Monitor? How Board–CEO Cognitive Conflict and Chair Leadership Shape Outside Director Monitoring, Academy of Management Journal, Volume: 64, Number: 1 (207-234), February 2021.
- Asriyan, V. Balance Sheet Channel with Information-Trading Frictions in Secondary Markets, Review of Economic Studies 88 (44-90), 2021.
- Apesteguia, J., Oechssler, Jörg, Weidenholzer, Simon. Copy trading, forthcoming in Management Science.
- Chondrakis, G., Serrano, C. J., Ziedonis, R.H. Information disclosure and the market for acquiring technology companies, Strategic Management Journal, 42(5), 1024-1053, 2021.
- Barnichon, R., Debortoli, D. and Matthes, C. Understanding the size of the government spending multiplier: it's in the sign, forthcoming in Review of Econonomic Studies.
- Cerigioni, F., Dual decision processes: retrieving preferences when some choices are automatic, forthcoming in Journal of Political Economy.
- Debortoli, D., Nunes, Ricardo, and Yared, Pierre. Optimal fiscal policy without commitment: Revisiting Lucas-Stokey, Journal of Political Economy, 129(5), pp. 1640-1665, May 2021.
- Lugosi, G. and Mendelson, S. Robust multivariate mean estimation: the optimality of trimmed mean, forthcoming in Annals of Statistics.
- Lauritzen, S.; Uhler, C. and Zwiernik, P. Total positivity in exponential families with application to binary variables, forthcoming in Annals of Statistics.
- Beattie, G.; Durante, R.; Knight, B. and Sen, A. Advertising spending and media bias: evidence from news coverage or car safety recalls, forthcoming in Management Science.
- De Loecker, J., Eeckhout, J, and Unger, G. The rise of market power and the macroeconomic implications, Quaterly Journal of Economics 135 (2), 2020, 561-644 (lead article).
- Monràs, Joan. Immigration and Wage Dynamics: Evidence from the Mexican Peso Crisis, Journal of Political Economy vol. 128 (8), August 2020
- Eechkout, Jan; Clade, H. Competing teams, Review of Economic Studies 87(3), 2020, 1134-1173, May 2020.
- Campante, F.; Depetris-Chauvin, E.; Durante, R. Building nations through shared experiences: Evidence from African football, American Economic Review, 110 (5), 1572-1602, May 2020.
Glitz, A., & Meyersson, E. Industrial espionage and productivity. American Economic Review, 110 (4), 1055-1103, April 2020.
- Konovalova, E; Le Mens, Gaël. An information sampling explanation for the in-group heterogeneity effect, Psychological Review 127 (1), 47, January 2020.
- Fúquene, J., Steel, M.F.J., and Rossell, D. On choosing mixture components via non-local priors, Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Statistical Methodology), 81(5), 809-837, November 2019
- Davis, D. R.; Dingel, J. I.; Monràs, Joan; Morales, E. How segregated is urban consumption?, Journal of Political Economy, 127(4), 1684-1738, August 2019.
- Peydró, Jose Luis; Morais, B.; Ruiz, C. The international bank lending channel of monetary policy rates and QE: credit supply, reach-for-yield, and real effects, The Journal of Finance, 74(1), 55-90, February 2019.
- Lauritzen, Steffen; Uhler, Caroline, Zwiernik, Piotr; Maxinum likelihood estimation in Gaussian models under total positivity, Annals of Statistics 2019, Vol. 47, Nº 4, 1835-1863
- Lugosi, G., and Mendelson, S. Sub-Gaussian estimators of the mean of a random vector, Annals of Statistics 2019, vol. 47, nº 2, pp. 783-794.
We list the papers recently published by our faculty in the following selected group of journals in Economics/Business, Psychology, Statistics, and General Science:
- Academy of Management Journal
- American Economic Review
- American Political Science Review
- Annals of Statistics
- Journal of Finance
- Journal of Financial Economics
- Journal of Political Economy
- Journal of the American Statistical Association
- Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B
- Management Science
- Marketing Science
- Organization Science
- Psychological Bulletin
- Psychological Review
- Psychological Science
- Quarterly Journal of Economics
- Review of Economic Studies
- Review of Financial Studies
- Strategic Management Journal