Rosa Ferrer, Helena Perrone. Consumers’ costly responses to product-harm crises. Management Science, forthcoming.
Baley, Isaac; Figueiredo, Ana; and Ulbricht, Robert. Mismatch Cycles. Journal of Political Economy, forthcoming.
Baley, Isaac; and Blanco, Andrés. Aggregate Dynamics in Lumpy Economies. Econometrica, 2021, 89 (3), May.
Garcia Santana, Manuel; Pijoan-Mas, Josep; and Villacorta, Lucciano. Investment Demand and Structural Change. Econometrica, 2021, 89 (6), 2751-2785.
Fornaro, Luca. A theory of monetary union and financial integration, The Review of Economic Studies, 89 (4), 2022, 1911-1947
Behrer, A. Patrick, Edward L. Glaeser, Giacomo A. M. Ponzetto, and Andrei Shleifer. Securing Property Rights, Journal of Political Economy, 129 (4), 2021, 1157-1192
- Sohl, Timo, and Folta, Timothy. Market exit and the potential for resource redeployment: Evidence from the global retail sector, Strategic Management Journal, 42(12): 2273–2293, 2021
- Martin, A., Moral-Benito, E., and Schmitz, T. The financial transmission of housing booms: Evidence from Spain. American Economic Review, 111(3), 2021, 1013-1053
- Veltrop, D., Bezemer, P., Nicholson, G. and Pugliese, A. Too Unsafe to Monitor? How Board–CEO Cognitive Conflict and Chair Leadership Shape Outside Director Monitoring, Academy of Management Journal, Volume: 64, Number: 1 (207-234), February 2021.
- Asriyan, V. Balance Sheet Channel with Information-Trading Frictions in Secondary Markets, Review of Economic Studies 88 (44-90), 2021.
- Apesteguia, J., Oechssler, Jörg, Weidenholzer, Simon. Copy trading, forthcoming in Management Science.
- Chondrakis, G., Serrano, C. J., Ziedonis, R.H. Information disclosure and the market for acquiring technology companies, Strategic Management Journal, 42(5), 1024-1053, 2021.
- Barnichon, R., Debortoli, D. and Matthes, C. Understanding the size of the government spending multiplier: it's in the sign, forthcoming in Review of Econonomic Studies.
- Cerigioni, F., Dual decision processes: retrieving preferences when some choices are automatic, forthcoming in Journal of Political Economy.
- Debortoli, D., Nunes, Ricardo, and Yared, Pierre. Optimal fiscal policy without commitment: Revisiting Lucas-Stokey, Journal of Political Economy, 129(5), pp. 1640-1665, May 2021.
- Lugosi, G. and Mendelson, S. Robust multivariate mean estimation: the optimality of trimmed mean, forthcoming in Annals of Statistics.
- Lauritzen, S.; Uhler, C. and Zwiernik, P. Total positivity in exponential families with application to binary variables, forthcoming in Annals of Statistics.
- Beattie, G.; Durante, R.; Knight, B. and Sen, A. Advertising spending and media bias: evidence from news coverage or car safety recalls, forthcoming in Management Science.
- De Loecker, J., Eeckhout, J, and Unger, G. The rise of market power and the macroeconomic implications, Quaterly Journal of Economics 135 (2), 2020, 561-644 (lead article).
- Monràs, Joan. Immigration and Wage Dynamics: Evidence from the Mexican Peso Crisis, Journal of Political Economy vol. 128 (8), August 2020
- Eechkout, Jan; Clade, H. Competing teams, Review of Economic Studies 87(3), 2020, 1134-1173, May 2020.
- Campante, F.; Depetris-Chauvin, E.; Durante, R. Building nations through shared experiences: Evidence from African football, American Economic Review, 110 (5), 1572-1602, May 2020.
Glitz, A., & Meyersson, E. Industrial espionage and productivity. American Economic Review, 110 (4), 1055-1103, April 2020.
- Konovalova, E; Le Mens, Gaël. An information sampling explanation for the in-group heterogeneity effect, Psychological Review 127 (1), 47, January 2020.
- Fúquene, J., Steel, M.F.J., and Rossell, D. On choosing mixture components via non-local priors, Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Statistical Methodology), 81(5), 809-837, November 2019
- Davis, D. R.; Dingel, J. I.; Monràs, Joan; Morales, E. How segregated is urban consumption?, Journal of Political Economy, 127(4), 1684-1738, August 2019.
- Peydró, Jose Luis; Morais, B.; Ruiz, C. The international bank lending channel of monetary policy rates and QE: credit supply, reach-for-yield, and real effects, The Journal of Finance, 74(1), 55-90, February 2019.
- Lauritzen, Steffen; Uhler, Caroline, Zwiernik, Piotr; Maxinum likelihood estimation in Gaussian models under total positivity, Annals of Statistics 2019, Vol. 47, Nº 4, 1835-1863
- Lugosi, G., and Mendelson, S. Sub-Gaussian estimators of the mean of a random vector, Annals of Statistics 2019, vol. 47, nº 2, pp. 783-794.
We list the papers recently published by our faculty in the following selected group of journals in Economics/Business, Psychology, Statistics, and General Science:
- Academy of Management Journal
- American Economic Review
- American Political Science Review
- Annals of Statistics
- Journal of Finance
- Journal of Financial Economics
- Journal of Political Economy
- Journal of the American Statistical Association
- Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B
- Management Science
- Marketing Science
- Organization Science
- Psychological Bulletin
- Psychological Review
- Psychological Science
- Quarterly Journal of Economics
- Review of Economic Studies
- Review of Financial Studies
- Strategic Management Journal