There are four research groups from the Information and Communication Technologies Department which are mainly linked to CSIM.
These groups provide research projects for the master student's Master Theses, provide supervisors for guiding the theses, they also provide unique equipment, spaces and infrastructures in general, and they also provide professors for our CSIM courses.
These groups are very well positioned internationally in their respective fields.
The groups are the following
- Synthetic Perceptive, Emotive and Cognitive Systems - SPECS
- Full Body Interaction Lab - FubInLab
- Musical and Advanced Interaction, Music Technology Group - MTG
- Interactive and Distributed Techonologies for Education, TIDE
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, AI-ML
The research lines of these groups provide the basic research lines of the CSIM Master program.