Barcelona Centre for New Medical Technologies (BCN-MedTech) as a member of Universitat Pompeu Fabra is committed with Quality integrally, from project outcomes to training and management of students and professionals.
To improve in a continuous way our services and products quality and to secure that they follow ISO 9001:2015, a Quality Management system has been established.
The Quality Policy of the unit is intended to:
- Contribute to the fulfillment of the objectives that have been assigned to the center
- Guarantee the continuous improvement of the services provided by the center.
- Promote innovation and R+D, industrial research and technologic development
- Provide the technical, material and human resources necessaries for the adequate development of the services and products
- Train students skillful, critical and independent.
- Commit to the compliance of the applicable normative
- Promote technology transfer of the results of the BCN-MedTech
- Promote technological entrepreneurship
When carrying out clinical research studies on human subjects involving investigational Medicinal Products, the BCN-MedTech will operate to the accepted national and international standards for clinical research and global legal requirements from Departament de Salut de la Generalitat de Catalunya.
The management team of BCN-MedTech is committed to the continuous improvement of the quality of its processes and will ensure that the quality management system is regularly reviewed to ensure it remains current and