The MoCa Lab
Motion Capture and Analysis Lab
- Eight infrared cameras with 1.5 MP resolution at 250 fps, and has the capacity to detect maker displacements inferior to 0.1 mm in an acquisition volume of 4x4x3 m3.
- Synchronised with video cameras and two force plates, for integrated biomechanical analyses of human body motions.
Biomedical Electronics Lab
- Electronics test bench with standard equipment (digital oscilloscopes, multimeters power supplies and function generator). Wet bench behind.
- Electronic assembly bench with visual inspection microscope which provides 3D imaging for manipulation and miniaturized soldering tasks. Rework station with hot air iron, solder iron and desolder iron.
- General view of the BERG electronics lab
- 3D printer (Ultimaker 2)
- 3D carving CNC machine for rapid prototyping
- High precision welding laser system with smart spot technology for repeatable welding processes.
Planning and Simulation Lab
- VIVE Virtual Relaity System
- Emotiv Epoc + helmet for human brain research
- Electromagnetic Tracking Systems Aurora