In this section, you will find some sources which may help you as a teacher, for example: an on line magazine addressed to all teachers which covers all topics related to education and teaching development (methodologies, evaluation...) as well as other material from different seminars and conferences.
- Masterclass "Go Rebel: Use the Collective Creativity of Groups": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3jzb5R4oJs
- Material of the seminar about "Strategies to foster student's activity inside and outside the classroom" realised on June 26th by Davinia Hernández-Leo, director of the USQUID-ESUP. Click here (in Spanish).
USQUID-ESUP publishes a glossary of terms related to the alignment of competence-methodology-evaluation. It is the result of the work carried out by the members of the AlineaME project. If you wish to consult that glossary, please click here.
- Guidelines for competence assessment in Engineering and Architecture. The Catalan University Quality Assurance Agency (AQU). Click here
- Profesorado: revista de currículum y formación del profesorado. Click here
Resources for Self-training (Formación on-line-CQUID)
On this page (CQUID-Formación-Autoformación) you will find some resources designed to work different issues as, for example, communication. Here are some examples of resources available:
- Effective Communication: which includes self-study materials to, for example, write a report, plagiarism prevention, introduction to translation and correction, how to prepare an oral presentation, etc.
- COMComunicar: is a tutorial interactive audiovisual to help university teachers during the assessment processes about oral presentations in order to increase its quality.
- Catalan Courses (Parla.cat): A virtual learning space that makes available all the educational materials to learn Catalan. The course can be done following the free mode or the tutorial mode.
- Other courses: Such as Mitopencourseware