If you are interested in visiting us as a researcher (for example, on sabbatical) or instructor through the ERASMUS or related funded programs, please first directly contact a specific member of our faculty that you would like to serve as your host. Please do not contact the unit's administration directly.

  • In the case of research visits, this should be the individual researcher or the head of the research group that you would like to be in contact with.
  • In the case of visits that involve teaching, please identify one or more possible courses that your teaching could be connected to, and contact the instructor(s) of those courses.

The faculty member that you contact will then bring up the possibility with the department administration, which must give final approval to the proposal.