- Official university bachelor's or master's degree from the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) or equivalent foreign degree allowing access to a postgraduate degree in the country that issued the degree. Should the applicant have not finished yet their studies at the time of application, they will be asked to sign a statement certifying that they will have completed them before the start of the master degree program.
- Academic transcript of the accredited official training with the average grade at the university of origin. Degrees in any academic field of study will be accepted.
- Curriculum Vitae in Spanish, English or Catalan.
- A letter of motivation in Spanish, English or Catalan stating the candidate's interest in following the master's programme (400 to 600 words).
- Identity Card or Passport.
- Proof of other foreign languages.
- Professional experience in any of the fields related to the master's programme.
- Additional academic training in areas related to the master's programme.
- Additional professional experience.
In addition, the Departments' selection committee may decide to interview the candidate.
The undergraduate degree/diploma and the academic transcript
If you have finished your Bachelor degree when you formalise your application, you will need to send us the following documents:
- A photocopy of your undergraduate degree/diploma or Certification/proof of degree completion.
- A photocopy of your official final undergraduate transcript.
However, if you have not yet completed your undergraduate studies when formalising application, you will need to provide us with the following documents:
- A signed declaration of obtaining your degree before the commencement of the master's programme
- A photocopy of the provisional undergraduate transcript.
If the diploma or the academic transcript are not written in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Portuguese or Italian, you will also have to include the respective sworn translations into Catalan or Spanish.