Self-contained 4-BSS's dataset of spectrum management in WLANs
Dataset of 4 BSS's analyzed in the thesis by Sergio Barrachina-Muñoz, "Responsive Spectrum Management for Wireless Local Area Networks: from Heuristic-based Policies to Model-Free Reinforcement Learning", 2020.
Dataset (complete): Link to Zenodo.
WACA: Wi-Fi All-Channel Analyzer (2020)
WACA is a platform built with WARP v3 boards that simultaneously allows capturing all the WiFi's 20-MHz channels at the 2.4 or 5-GHz band. That is, any data sample measured at time
t contains the RSSI detected in each of the WiFi channels: 14 (for the 2.4 GHz band) and 24 (for the 5 GHz band) allowed by the IEEE 802.11 channelization. From the bunch of benefits of WACA, we highlight: simplicity of experimental procedure (from deployment to post-processing), dedicated radio frequency (RF) chain per channel (easing hardware failure detection), and easiness of adaptation/configuration empowered by the WARPLAb framework.
- Reference Paper: S. Barrachina, B. Bellalta, E. Knightly ; "Wi-Fi All-Channel Analyzer". ACM WinTech 2020 (a Mobicom 2020 workshop).
- Presentation: Slides (pdf); Video (youtube)
- More information: Link to Github repository
- Dataset (complete): Link to Zenodo (multiple files to download).
- Dataset (only Futbol Club Barcelona measurements): Link to Zenodo (single file to download).
Cloud-gaming: Analysis of Google Stadia traffic (2020)
- Reference Paper: M. Carrascosa, B. Bellalta; "Cloud-gaming: Analysis of Google Stadia traffic ". arxiv.
- Dataset (complete): Link to Github.
Google Stadia Tomb Raider traffic traces (2020)