- Official undergraduate degree/diploma.
- Academic transcript of the accredited official training with the average grade at the university of origin.
- Curriculum Vitae in English.
- A photocopy of proof of English language (level B2)
- Two letters of recommendation (academic or professional). Reference letters should convince about the candidate’s suitability for the training eventually provided at the Research Master in Sociology and Demography or any of the double degrees associated with it. For this reason, we invite the candidate to provide reference letters from organisations that are somehow related to the content of these educational programmes.
- A letter of motivation in English stating the candidate's interest in following the master's programme (2 pages maximum). The letter of motivation should be particularly relevant if the candidate’s previous background is very distant from Sociology, Demography, or Social Sciences in general. The candidate is then invited to argue the need of a major disciplinary change for his/her future professional trajectory.
- Identity Card or Passport.
The following optional supporting documents are not compulsory but may be evaluated by the department for admission purposes (please submit a photocopy of these documents/accreditations):
- Professional experience in any of the fields related to the master's programme.
- Research experience.
- Teaching experience.
- Additional academic training in areas related to the master's programme.
- Additional professional experience.
In addition, the Departments' selection committee may decide to interview the candidate.
For any doubt regarding the documents or requisites of admission, please fill in the Registration form
The undergraduate degree/diploma and the academic transcript
If you have finished your Bachelor degree when you formalise your application, you will need to send us the following documents:
- A photocopy of your undergraduate degree/diploma or Certification/proof of degree completion.
- A photocopy of your official final undergraduate transcript.
However, if you have not yet completed your undergraduate studies when formalising the application, you will need to provide us with the following documents:
- A signed declaration of obtaining your degree before the commencement of the master's programme.
- A photocopy of the provisional undergraduate transcript.