- Official undergraduate degree/diploma.
- Academic transcript of the accredited official training with the average grade at the university of origin.
- Curriculum Vitae in English.
- A photocopy of proof of English language (level B2)
- Two letters of recommendation (academic or professional).
- A letter of motivation in English stating the candidate's interest in following the master's programme (2 pages maximum).
- Identity Card or Passport.
The following optional supporting documents are not compulsory but may be evaluated by the department for admission purposes (please submit a photocopy of these documents/accreditations):
- Professional experience in any of the fields related to the master's programme.
- Research experience.
- Teaching experience.
- Additional academic training in areas related to the master's programme.
- Additional professional experience.
In addition, the Departments' selection committee may decide to interview the candidate.
The undergraduate degree/diploma and the academic transcript
If you have finished your Bachelor degree when you formalise your application, you will need to send us the following documents:
- A photocopy of your undergraduate degree/diploma or Certification/proof of degree completion.
- A photocopy of your official final undergraduate transcript.
However, if you have not yet completed your undergraduate studies when formalising application, you will need to provide us with the following documents:
- A signed declaration of obtaining your degree before the commencement of the master's programme.
- A photocopy of the provisional undergraduate transcript.