- To help students understand the role and opportunities of strategic communication, its connection to business objectives, and its origin in the theories of modern strategic communication.
- To develop students' abilities to think and reflect critically and analytically on the problems and issues of strategic communication.
- To familiarize students with the wide range of communication techniques, and to teach them how to use them in an integrated and strategic manner.
- To provide students with the opportunity to work on problems and opportunities in communication with real clients.
- To encourage students to apply and uphold the principles of professional ethics.
- To teach students how to evaluate and use evaluation tools and techniques to determine the success of a campaign or strategy.
- To facilitate access to the professional sector so that students can build relationships with its members.
- To bring together students of different nationalities and cultures as a means of personal and academic enrichment.