In accordance with the guidelines about visibility and diffusion of the scientific production of Pompeu Fabra University, and following the recommendations of the Budapest Open Access Initiative and the Open Society Institute, Forma. Revista d'Estudis Comparatius provides free and immediate access of its contents to both the scientific community and the general public.
By submitting an article or review for evaluation and publication in Forma. Revista d'Humanitats, the authors accept the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright.
- Texts published in the magazine are subject to a Reconocimiento 3.0 España Creative Commons license. Accordingly, texts can be copied, distributed, and communicated publicly. Also, it is permitted for others to create derivative works, as long as, and only if the original works are credited (author, name of the magazine, and the editorial institution). The complete license is available here in English.
- Images that accompany texts published in this magazine - if not indicated to the contrary - are subject to the same Reconocimiento 3.0 España license. In the event that the author wants to reproduce copyrighted images, the author must contact the owners, ask for permission to reproduce the image, and send a copy of the concession rights to Forma. Revista d'Humanitats.
- Authors may establish separate, supplemental agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the published version of their work (for example, publication in a book) provided they recognize Forma. Revista d'Humanitats as the first publisher of the work.
- Once an article is accepted, it is allowed and encouraged for authors to disseminate their work electronically (for example in institutional repositories or on their personal websites) in order to expedite the transfer of knowledge and increase the number of citations.