//POSTING RULES FOR ARTICLES AND REVIEWS
ARTICLES AND REVIEWS
1. Will accept critical or theoretical works in any of the disciplines of Humanities, whether they are monographic, comparative, or multidisciplinary.
2. Languages: Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Portuguese, and Italian.
3. Extension: from 6,000 to 10,000 words.
4. DOCUMENT FORMAT: DIN-A4.
Top: 2.5 cm
Bottom: 3.5 cm
Left: 4.5 cm
Right: 2.54 cm
5. FONT TYPE: 12 point Times New Roman for the text and final bibliography. 10 point Times New Roman for footnotes, long quotations set in a new paragraph, picture captions, and examples.
6. SPACING: Single-spaced.
7. ALIGNMENT: Right-justified.
8. PUBLICATION INFORMATION: the author is not supposed to fill this data.
9. IMAGES: the only images published in Revista Forma are those free of rights or with reproduction permissions. Every image, table or infographics must be classified with the specification “Fig. 1” or following numbers with the title of the image. This information must be written below the image in Garamond 10 with a period at the end. Leave a blank line before the start of the next text.
10. QUOTATIONS: The author-date system of the Chicago-Style Citation Guide must be used. A quick manual can be consulted here (http://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/tools_citationguide.html). Consists of two parts, citations inside the text and bibliography. The bibliography should only contain sources mentioned in the text.
11. Other examples and questions, please consult the Chicago Manual of Style Online on the following address: https://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/tools_citationguide/citation-guide-1.html.