Access & admission
EMAI aims to attract talents worldwide, with attention to academic excellence as well as to aspects of equality, diversity and inclusion. One of the EMAI’s key missions is to enhance the level of internationalisation of its partner institutions.
- Dates: applications for scholarship and fee waiver students are open
- First round: from 28/11/2022 to 01/03/2023 (periods 1 and 2 in the application portal) CLOSED.
Second round (for fee waiver and self-funded students only and subject to availability of places): from 02/03/2023 to 05/06/2023 (periods 3 and 4 in the application portal). There will be no second round due to the large number of applications in the first one.
- Applications for the second edition will open in November 2023.
- Funding Opportunities: in the academic year 2023/2024, the EMAI programme will select the best 25 students. We offer 20 full Erasmus Mundus scholarships, up to 5 Full Fee Waivers. For more information please visit our pages on tuition fees and scholarship opportunities.
- Selection Procedure: all applications will be evaluated firstly by the professors and experts of the EMAI consortium. Before April, the selection committee composed by one academic representative per partner university will meet and finalise the assessment of the eligible applications. A ranking will be done on basis of the criteria mentioned: academic excellence, practical/professional experience, and inclusiveness. Within the eligible candidates selected, the consortium will award scholarships on basis of the score obtained in the selection ranking. In addition, the selection committee may decide to interview the candidate. The result of each application will be published on the EMAI website in April.
If you have any doubts, please check the
1. Check the admission requirements and the documentation needed
2. Proceed to online application
If you are eligible for this Master and you have all you need, access the online application to check the calendar and complete the process.