The DigiDoc Seminar presentations are focused on analysis, debate or feasibility of studies regarding the two main areas of interest of the Group:
- Digital Documentation.
- Interactive Communication.
However, given the interdisciplinary nature of the DigiDoc Group, it is also part of its scope:
- Any aspect derived from the various intersections of social communication, interactive communication, digital publishing and the World Wide Web;
- In any of its facets or dimensions, preferably related to Human and Social Sciences.
Presentations may consist, among others, of:
- Methodologies and analysis systems.
- Future lines of work.
- Project results.
- Study cases.
- Research problems.
- Collaboration proposals for new projects.
The Seminar's coordination and the organization of its sessions are in charge of Javier Díaz-Noci ([email protected]) and Laura Pérez Altable ([email protected]), who arranges and conducts the ordinary sessions.