The Quality Committeeof the Law Center, as the most governing and controlling body of the Quality Internal Guarantee System (QIGS), is responsible for:
- Analyze and monitor the quality indicators of degrees.
- Review and approve follow-up reports.
- Review and approve the self-report accreditation.
- Developing, reviewing and approving quality policy and objectives.
- Review the state of the proposals for the improvement plans and make new proposals.
- Review and approve the QIGS of the center.
You might also want to check Protocol for choosing students to represent the Quality Committee (in Catalan)
This Commission is made up by the following members:
Angel José Rodrigo Hernández
Anna Maria Caballé Martorell
Sonia Ramos González
Clara Isabel Velasco Rico
Consuelo Chacartegui Javega
David Felip Saborit
Josep Fargas Fernández
Josep Capdeferro Pla
Josep Ibáñez Muñoz
Jahel Queralt Lange
Elena Larrauri Pijoan
Francisco Andrés Valle Muñoz
Teresa Parramon Olivé