In this course you will learn the basics of 3D animation techniques. In the process, you will learn about the maths behind animation programming such as quaternions, develop your own generic animation system and meddle with the GPU to synthesise simple yet realistic animations.
- Coding in C++ (Object Oriented Programming)
- Knowledge of 3D geometry mathematics (vectors, matrices, transformations)
- Knowledge of data containers (lists, hash tables, vectors, stacks, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of algorithms
- Knowledge of basic 3D rendering (shaders)
- It is compulsory to have previously taken the Computer Graphics course.