Different academic activities will be organized in the first term of the 2018-2019 academic year. These are face-to-face mandatory activities:
- A PhD course delivered by an international renowned professor (26h).
- Three methodological sessions delivered by different UPF Law professors (6h). One session will be focus on the preparation of the research project.
Along the year other training activities that are also mandatory are going to be held:
- In the first two academic courses Students must assist every year to a minimum of 5 seminars of his own choice from those organized by the Law Department (10h+10h). In order to prove attendances please bring the information indicated in this form.
- On the third term of the year there will be a PhD Conference to provide the opportunity to doctoral students to present some aspect of this research project and at the same time debate and exchange ideas with the other PhD Students of the program.
Other optional training activities that are supported by the PhD program:
- Participation on the RIN4 Challenge organized by UPF. Rin4’ is a competition in which UPF doctoral students give a four-minute oral presentation of their research to a general audience.
- The EUROPAEUM Scholarship Programme. It’s an international program of academic activities for doctoral students. It lasts for 2 years and it is held in different European foremost universities.