Back Puig, Mireia
- 2018-2020: Master's degree in Molecular Medicine, Charité Universitätsmedizin, Berlin, Germany.
- 2014-2018: Bachelor's degree in Biotechnology, Institut Químic de Sarrià - Universitat Ramon Llull, Barcelona, Spain.
- 2017: Exchange program (ERASMUS), Technical University of Denmark, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- 2020: Master thesis "cGAMP transporters and modifiers and their effect on HIV infection" in the Robert Koch Institute: Department of Infectious Diseases. Unit 18: HIV and other Retroviruses. Berlin (Germany). Under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Norbert Bannert and Dr. Oya Cingöz.
- 2019: Internship "Functional Characterization of P4-ATPases in Toxoplasma gondii" at Humboldt Universität zu Berlin: Department of Molecular Parasitology Institute of Biology. Berlin (Germany). Under the supervision of Dr. Nishith Gupta.
- 2019: Internship "Effects of Antibiotic Treatment during Pregnancy on Breast Milk, and Subsequent Increase in Offspring Asthma Severity" at Charité Universitätsmedizin: Department for Microbiology, Infectious Diseases and Immunology. Berlin (Germany). Under the supervision of Dr. Melanie Conrad.
- 2018: Bachelor thesis "Set Up of a Methodology for hMSCCharacterization: Cell Morphology, Specific Surface Markers and Differentiation Potential " at Institut Químic de Sarrià (IQS), Universitat Ramon Llull –Bioengineering Department. Barcelona (Spain). Under the supervision of Dr. Cristina Fornaguera and Dr. Martí Lecina.
- 2017: Internship " Phenolic Wastewater Degradation by AnMBR, BioXtreme Project" at the Technische Universiteit Delft, Faculty of Civil Engineering and Geosciences. Delft (The Netherlands). Under the supervision of Dr. Víctor García.