Back Baquero, Belinda
- 2008-2012 : PhD in Veterinary Medicine and Science, University of Nottingham, UK. This was a Genesis-Faraday BBSRC-CASE 4-year funded project titled "Host innate response and virus-host cell interactions in avian influenza infection".
- 2005-2006 : Erasmus Exchange Student in the School of Biological Sciences, University of Reading, UK.
- 2000-2005 : graduated as Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), Faculty of Veterinary, University of Zaragoza, Spain.
- April 2021 to April 2024 : Beatriu de Pinós fellowship (funded by Horizon 2020 and the Generalitat de Catalunya) awarded to study RNA epitranscriptomic landscapes in emerging viral RNA infections at the Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, Spain.
- October 2019 to March 2021 : Post-doctoral Researcher in viral epitranscriptomics, Molecular Virology group, Department of Experimental and Health Sciences, University Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, Spain.
- October 2012- October 2019 : Post-doctoral Researcher Fellow, School of Molecular and Cellular Biology, University of Leeds, UK. I investigated virus-host cell interaccions and viral RNA modifications in the human oncogenic Kaposi´s sarcoma-associated herpesvirus (KSHV).
- June 2006- August 2008 : Transmissible spongiform encephalopathy research scientist at the Veterinary Laboratories Agency (VLA), UK.