CIEL Exchange Programme
Since 2010, seven European universities participate in the CIEL Graduate Exchange Program, which aims to encourage the mobility of master students studying comparative, international and European law at the following participating universities:
- University of Mannheim (Germany)
- Universiteit Antwerpen (Belgium)
- University College Dublin (Ireland)
- Maastricht University (Netherlands)
- University of Toulouse I - Capitol (France)
- Zagreb University (Republic of Croatia)
Students who successfully complete the CIEL program are awarded the certificate of European Master in Comparative International and European Law (CIEL), in addition to their Master degree.
Students contemplating the CIEL program are advised to plan their participation in two years. The first year at their home university (UPF in our case) shall cover all mandatory courses, whereas the second year including the mobility shall cover the remaining elective courses and the master’s thesis.