Acces and admission process and application dates are standard for all the UPF Masters.
Before you start, you might be interested in:
1. Check the admission requirements and documentation you'll need
2. Check out application dates and proceed to online pre-registration
If you are elegible for this master's degree and you have all you need, you can proceed to pre-register online and complete the standard process for all the UPF master's degrees. There, you will also find information on application dates, scholarships and grants, etc.
3. Selection process and Admission criteria
The Master’s Selection Committee of the Law Department, composed of three Law Faculty members, will consider applications and select candidates according to the following criteria:
- Academic background: transcript of records from undergraduate studies -and graduate studies if done.
- Candidate global profile and suitability for the programme: background studies, university of origin, global assessment of the CV (including professional experience and other relevant activities), assessment of the motivation letter, etc.
- Professional experience: It will be considered if such experience exists in relevant legal or political areas.
- Support by recommendation letters: references from former professors, employers, etc.