Access & Admission
Access and admission process and application dates are standard for all the UPF Masters. Before you start, you might be interested in:
The Master’s Selection Committee of the Law Department, composed of three Law Faculty members, will consider applications and select candidates according to the following criteria:
- Academic background: transcript of records from undergraduate studies -and graduate studies if done.
- Candidate global profile and suitability for the programme: background studies, university of origin, global assessment of the CV (including professional experience and other relevant activities), assessment of the motivation letter, etc.
- Professional experience: It will be considered if such experience exists in relevant legal or political areas.
- Support by recommendation letters: references from former professors, employers, etc.
1. Check the admission requirements and the documentation needed
2. Proceed to online application
If you are eligible for this Master and you have all you need, access the online application to check the calendar and complete the process.