The group is actively involved in both undergraduate and graduate teaching as an integral part of their work. Members of the group are responsible for several subjects in the curriculum of Biology and Medicine, and Master studies. Besides, it runs matters that promote the knowlegde of Neurosciences among non-scientific students.
Developmental Biology 2nd year
- Degree in Biomedical Engineering, 1st. year
Molecular Biology of the Cell III
- Master of Biomedical Research (BIOMED)
Model organisms in Biomedical Reseach
- Master studies on Bioinformatics for Health (BIOINFO)
Introduction to Biomedicine
- PhD Programs
- Neurosciences. Module A: Neuroscience and disease, Module B, Neurosciences and Humanities, and intercampus course for all degrees.
- Neurosciences for the Humanities, a HESP course for foreign students.
The lab has developed courses and chats oriented to a non-scientific audience. This space of dissemination and the consideration of science as knowledge of interest for the general public can be seen in the webpage "LAS NEUROCIENCIAS Y LAS LETRAS" https://neurocienciashumanidades.wordpress.com
The Developmental Biology Group of the UPF cooperate in different events to disseminate science for all ages and different scientific backgrounds.