In order to be admitted to the Master in Translation Studies candidates must submit the following documents:
- Official undergraduate degree/diploma (or a bachelor's degree, a degree in engineering or architecture, diplomas, technical engineering and technical architecture diplomas, or, for foreign qualifications, the equivalent qualification awarded by an accredited higher education institution).
- Academic transcript of the accredited official training with the average grade at the university of origin. Degrees in any academic field of study will be accepted.
- Curriculum Vitae in Spanish, English or Catalan.
- A letter of motivation in Spanish, English or Catalan stating the candidate's interest in following the master's programme (400 to 600 words).
- Proof of level C1 of Spanish
- Proof of level B2 of English
In case you would like to be exempted from accrediting any language because you are a native speaker or you have studied in that language, it is necessary for you to upload a brief letter justifying the reasons why you request to be exempted from this requirement.
- Identity Card or Passport
- Proof of other foreign languages.
- Professional experience in any of the fields related to the master's programme.
- Research experience.
- Teaching experience.
- Additional academic training in areas related to the master's programme.
- Additional professional experience.
In addition, the Departments' selection committee may decide to interview the candidate.
The undergraduate degree/diploma and the academic transcript
If you have finished your Bachelor degree when you formalise your application, you will need to send us the following documents:
- A photocopy of your undergraduate degree/diploma or Certification/proof of degree completion.
- A photocopy of your official final undergraduate transcript.
However, if you have not yet completed your undergraduate studies when formalising application, you will need to provide us with the following documents:
- A signed declaration of obtaining your degree before the commencement of the master's programme.
- A photocopy of the provisional undergraduate transcript.
If the diploma or the academic transcript are not written in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Portuguese or Italian, you will also have to include the respective sworn translations into Catalan or Spanish.