On 15 January of the calendar year following the completion of your official studies* you will no longer have access to the following main services:
- Email and Google Apps (Drive, Calendar, Hangouts, etc.). If you want to save the information you have in this system, look at the guide How to export your Google Apps data
- Campus Global and all applications you access from the Campus (for example, the Aula Global)
- Access to electronic resources (books, journals and e-dictionaries; databases; etc.)
- Document and equipment loans
- Access to computers in the computer rooms
- Printing service
* For other studies, contact your secretary.
In September, after you finish your official studies, the following main services will be canceled:
- Wi-Fi eduroam
- VPN service
If you want to keep linked to the UPF, you may become UPF alumni.