Research materials in English
Here you can find all our project materials and resources. Just click on the links to see the files.
The Schools4Inclusion Inclusive Education Guidelines is a handbook that has been developed for schools (administrators and teachers) who are confronted with the realities of diverse European classrooms. The Inclusive Education Guidelines draws attention to key issues such as human rights and equality, to the challenges stemming from cultural and ethnic diversity, and to strategies for intercultural learning. The handbook is envisioned to increase awareness among stakeholders of the critical issues and best practices related to inclusive education for migrant children.
This document presents the theoretical basis and conceptual framework guiding the development of the IET. Teacher competence areas and frameworks are then presented, as foundations of tools developed to guide policy and practice of inclusive education. In addition, practice-oriented tools addressed to teachers, as well as digital resources are also presented, to provide a picture of the state-of-the-art on teacher support on implementing inclusive practices in and around schools.
This document aims a) at providing a background of the rationale and objectives of IO2 and its main output, The Inclusive Education Toolbox of Activities, Tools and Templates (IET) and b) articulating basic research guidelines on the first steps of IET development, the implementation of needs analysis through focus group discussions and in-depth interviews.
The toolkit tool is now a reality that can give support to all teachers and help children to feel more inclusive in their schools.
To support its usage, inside the toolkit we´ve provided a set of tools:
- How inclusive is your school? This is a self-assessment tool on inclusion in and around schools available in a European School Toolkit in the School Education Gateway;
- Sustainability of the whole-school strategy: This tool is made up of 17 indicators of inclusive education;
- Setting new goals and priorities - This tool will help you to ensure that your plan includes the appropriate hard (and soft) indicators of impact;
- Evaluating the Action Plan - Reflecting on your Action Plan - This tool provides a brief overview of the need to evaluate your action plan with some reflection questions to support your high-level assessment of your plan.
- BROCHURE - ENGLISH VERSION
Υλικά στα Πορτογαλικά
Αυτή η ενότητα δείχνει το πιο πρόσφατο υλικό από το έργο μας.
- ΟΔΗΓΟΣ ΣΥΜΠΕΡΙΛΗΠΤΙΚΗΣ ΕΚΠΑΙΔΕΥΣΗΣ ΠΡΟΣ ΜΙΑ ΟΛΙΚΗ ΣΧΟΛΙΚΗ ΠΡΟΣΕΓΓΙΣΗ ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΣΥΜΠΕΡΙΛΗΠΤΙΚΗ – ΕΝΤΑΞΙΑΚΗ* ΕΚΠΑΙΔΕΥΣΗ ΤΩΝ ΠΑΙΔΙΩΝ ΠΟΥ ΑΝΗΚΟΥΝ ΣΕ ΟΜΑΔΕΣ ΜΕΤΑΝΑΣΤΩΝ, ΠΡΟΣΦΥΓΩΝ, ΑΙΤΟΥΝΤΩΝ ΑΣΥΛΟ ΚΑΘΩΣ ΚΑΙ ΤΩΝ ΑΣΥΝΟΔΕΥΤΩΝ ΠΑΙΔΙΩΝ
Φυλλάδιο - Schools4Inclusion
Materiale în limba română
Această secțiune prezintă cele mai recente materiale din proiectul nostru.
- PROGRAMA ȘCOLARĂ PENTRU EDUCAȚIA INCLUZIVĂ SPRE O ABORDARE DE TIPUL ȘCOALĂ COMPLETĂ PENTRU EDUCAȚIA INCLUZIVĂ A COPIILOR MIGRANȚI, REFUGIAȚI ȘI SOLICITANȚI DE AZIL ȘI A MINORILOR NEÎNSOȚIȚI
Broșură - Schools4Inclusion