Current Ph.D. Supervisions
Luisa Faustini Torres (since October 2015): "The Externalization of EU Immigration Policies: An Analysis of the Impacts on Countries of Origin and Transit of Immigrants in the Maghreb Region."
Zouhair El-Hairan (since October 2018): "Mobilising the Moroccan Youth Diaspora in Catalonia to Entrepreneurial Spirit."
Mohsen Manouchehri (since October 2020): "Interventions in the case of climate change induced migration: African change induced migrants in Spain"
- Mohammed Hicham El-Bachouti (date of defense: 30/03/2017): "Individualization of Muslim Religious Practices: Contextual Creativity of Second-Generation Moroccans in Spain."
- Juan Carlos Triviño-Salazar (date of defense: 18/01/2016): "Political Parties and Immigrant Associations: Alliances in the Presence of Politicized Immigration Conflicts at the Local Level. A Comparative Study."
- Núria Franco Guillén (date of defense: 26/11/2015): "Minority Nations, Political Parties and Immigration."
- Elena Sánchez Montijano (date of defense: 23/01/2015): "Gobernanza Transnacional en las Relaciones con Origen de los Inmigrantes. Cataluña en Perspectiva."
- Ricardo Medina Audelo (date of defense: 14/07/2011): "Imaginario Sociodiscursivo en la Inmigración Latinoamericana de Catalunya: Propuesta para la Gestión de la Diversidad."
- Anne Rienke Van Ewijk (date of defense: 08/07/2011): "Diversity in Uniform. An Exploration of Diversity and a Comprehensive Analysis of the Regional Police Forces in Catalonia and Utrecht."
Marie Curie Postdocs Supervised
- Zenia Hellgren (01/09/2018 - 31/08/2020): "The Role of the Ethnic Majority in Integration Processes: Representations of Diversity in Catalan Institutions (REPCAT)."
- John Palmer (01/01/2016 - 31/12/2017): "Immigrant Activity-Space Segregation: Spatio-Temporal Patterns of Assimilation and Separation in Barcelona (IASS)."
- Dirk Gebhardt (01/05/2013 - 30/04/2015): "A Local Turn in Migrant Integration Policies? Local Citizenship and Integration Policy Approaches in the Context of Multi-level Governance in Europe."
- Sonia Arbaci (01/10/2012 - 30/09/2014): "Neighbourhood Interventions, and Social and Ethnic Mix: The Tackling of Urban Inequalities (Divercities)."