- Official university bachelor's or master's degree from the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) or equivalent foreign degree allowing access to a postgraduate degree in the country that issued the degree. Should the applicant have not finished yet their studies at the time of application, they will be asked to sign a statement certifying that they will have completed them before the start of the master degree program.
Degrees in any academic field of study will be accepted.
- Academic transcript with the average grade at the university of origin.
- Curriculum Vitae in English.
- A letter of motivation in English, stating the candidate's expectations and interest in participating in the master's programme (600 to 800 words).
- Two letters of recommendation sent directly by referees with a good knowledge of the candidate.
In order to optimise the treatment and security of the recommendation letters, the candidate will have to request those via the online application system, where he/she will need to indicate the e-mail adress of the person/the persons he/she wishes to be recommended by. That person will receive an e-mail indicating that the candidate wishes a recommenation letter from him/her. The letter will be uploaded by the referee in the online application system. Non-institutional addresses such as *yahoo, *gmail, *hotmail, etc... will not be accepted.
In case you would like to be exempted from accrediting any language because you are a native speaker or you have studied in that language, it is necessary for you to upload a brief letter justifying the reasons why you request to be exempted from this requirement.
- Identity Card or Passport
- Additional academic training in areas related to the master's programme.
- Research experience.
- Professional experience in any of the fields related to the master's programme.
In addition, the selection committee Department may decide to interview the candidate.
The undergraduate degree/diploma and the academic transcript
If you have finished your Bachelor's degree when you submit your application, you will need to send us the following documents:
- A photocopy of your undergraduate degree/diploma or certification/proof of degree completion.
- A photocopy of your completed official undergraduate transcript.
However, if you have not yet completed your undergraduate studies when submitting the application, you will need to provide us with the following documents:
- A signed declaration that the degree will be obtained before beginning the master's programme.
- A photocopy of the provisional undergraduate transcript.
If the diploma or the academic transcript are not written in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Portuguese or Italian, you will also have to include the respective sworn translations into Catalan or Spanish.