WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL WEBPAGE!
My photo class from 3d grade in Maglegaardskolen in Copenhagen
The UPF Demosoc group photos
I have been writing and recording music over the years with different bands. The lyrics from one song sums it all up: “I’m not really Elvis, and this ain’t Memphis, we’re just friends having fun”. Here are some samples, recorded in Boston, Firenze and Barcelona. You can download them if you like. All songs are ©Gosta Esping.
Recorded in Laietana Studios, Barcelona
- In a Train Across the USA [download] (3'21)
- Fading Away [download] (2'28)
- Columbine [download] (2'39)
- Soldier On [download] (3'27)
- My Mercedes Benz [download] (2'54)
- A Lullabye [download] (2'18)
- At the End of the Line [download] (3'36)
- My Chariot [download] (3'17)
- Cain [download] (3'29)
- God on my Side [download] (2'17)
New Recordings 2012-2014
- Airport Dreams [download] (3'26)
- The Rising [download] (4'22)
- Seven days [download] (2'17)
- Ineves Imagined [download] (3'48)
Drums: Xavi Mauretta. Bass: Eduard Altaba. Keyboards: Carlos Rullo. Piano: Guissep Maria Cols. Guitars: Dexter Hodges, Eugeni Gil and Gosta Esping. Sax: Pep Pasqual. Mandolin: Salvador Boix. Vocals: Gosta Esping, and members of the Pompeu Fabra University Choir, directed by Enric Azuaga.
Recorded in Firenze
- Mama, Sweet Mama [download] (3'51)
- Why? [download] (5'28)
- Run, Run Away [download] (3'43)
- Who's that Crying? [download] (2'37)
Drums: Aldo. Bass: Neil O'Higgins, Lasse Ringius. Keyboards, Piano: Joyce Reese; Guitars: Kees van Kersbergen, Gosta Esping. Sax: Gennaro. Vocals: Gosta Esping, Joyce Reese, Neil O'Higgins
- Jan's song [download] (3'27)
Jan's song is in memory of my oldest friend who died August, 2009. It was recorded in Barcelona February 2010.
Since 2011 we have each year recorded a new Christmas song together with our children: David Esping (drums), Jacob Esping (keyboards), Elian Hodges (harmonica) and Mar Altaba (vocals):