- Official undergraduate degree/diploma (or a bachelor's degree, a degree in engineering or architecture, diplomas, technical engineering and technical architecture diplomas, or, for foreign qualifications, the equivalent qualification awarded by an accredited higher education institution) or a signed declaration of obtaining your degree before the commencement of the master's programme.
- Academic transcript of the accredited official training in accordance with UPF's regulations governing the assessment of academic transcripts weighted according to the average grade at the university of origin. Degrees in any academic field of study will be accepted.
If the diploma or the academic transcript are not written in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Portuguese or Italian, you will also have to include the respective sworn translations into Catalan or Spanish.
- Curriculum Vitae in Spanish, Catalan or English.
- Identity Card or Passport.
- Letter of motivation in Spanish, English or Catalan stating the candidate's interest in following the master's programme (600 to 800 words).
- English language (level B2)
- Spanish language (level B2) (for those whose language is not Spanish)
In case you would like to be exempted from accrediting any language because you are a native speaker or you have studied in that language, it is necessary for you to upload a brief letter justifying the reasons why you request to be exempted from this requirement.
- Two letters of recommendation (one of which must be academic).
In order to optimise the treatment and security of the recommendation letters, the candidate will have to request those via the online application system, where he/she will need to indicate the e-mail adress of the person/the persons he/she wishes to be recommended by. That person will receive an e-mail indicating that the candidate wishes a recommenation letter from him/her. The letter will be uploaded by the referee in the online application system. Non-institutional addresses such as *yahoo, *gmail, *hotmail, etc... will not be accepted.
- Video presentation where you explain in English your profile and your motivation for studying the master's degree (it's necessary to upload a word document with the link to the video).
- Academic training in statistics and epidemiology (highly recommended)
- Professional experience in any of the fields related to the master's programme.
- Additional academic training in areas related to the master's programme.
- Additional professional experience.