Microdata programmes

Do you need to use microdata from official bodies: EUROSTAT, INE, CIS, or MCVL?

We can help you to manage microdata access:

  • We will check the security conditions that the data licence requires.
  • We will provide you with the agreement document between the researcher and the university  
  • We will comply with the obligations required by the microdata agencies

If you need other data, you can contact the Unitat d’Innovació ([email protected]).