The UPF card identifies you as a member of the UPF university community.
It will be of use to you for:
- Identifying yourself as a member of the university community inside and outside of the University.
- Accessing electronically protected spaces thanks to the contactless chip. How to activate this.
- Using the lending service for books, laptops and other audiovisual equipment from the Library/CRAI.
- Print, photocopy and scan on the multipurpose devices of the campuses.
- Enrolling for sporting and cultural activities organised by SACU.
- If you have an account with Banco de Santander you can use your card as a money purse.
- Enjoying the benefits and discounts on commercial services.
To request or renew your UPF card, you need to make an appointment.