- Kojo, M. 2022. "Geopolitiikan riskit haastavat yhteiskunnan kokonaisedun". Kaleva, 19 March 2022.
- Kojo, M. & Husu, H.-M. 2022. ”And Rosatom is certainly a very good partner also for Fennovoima - how the Finnish MPs justified the Russia-connection in nuclear policy” (in Finnish). Politiikasta, 6 June 2022.
- Kojo, M., Lehtonen, M., Litmanen, T. & Kiviluoma, H. 2022. “We have a solution”: Transforming the promise of national responsibility for nuclear waste management. TATuP - Journal for Technology Assessment in Theory and Practice 3, 31-36. Special Issue “The future of high-level radioactive waste disposal: What are the developments? What are the challenges after a site selection?”
- Lehtonen, M. 2022. Building promises of small modular reactors—one conference at a time. The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, December 22, 2022.
- Kojo, M. & Vainio, A. 2022. Luvatusta ydinvoiman piristysruiskeesta on jäljellä hakattu Hanhikivi. Kaleva, December 23, 2022.
- Kojo, M., Kiviluoma, N., Litmanen, T., Husu, H.-M., Kari, M.& Lehtonen, M. 2022. Opponents and supporters of SMR: The case of district heating in the Helsinki Metropolitan area. Presented at the Nuclear Energy Ecosystems – Open Business Day 2022, "Building nuclear energy future together", 3-4 May 2022, Helsinki.
- Kojo, M., Kiviluoma, N., Litmanen, T., Husu, H.-M., Kari, M. & Lehtonen, M. 2022. Public participation in the planning of Small Modular Reactor projects: Residents’ views in the Helsinki metropolitan area in Finland. Responsible Business Research Seminar 2022, 16-17 March 2022, Tampere, Finland.
- Husu, H.-M. 2022. Communities of Promise Concerning Energy Futures in Social Science Research on Energy. Poster presented at the 3rd International Conference on Energy Research & Social Science, "Energy and Climate Transformations", Manchester, 20-23 June 2022.
- Lehtonen, M. 2022. Techno-scientific promises and (anti)nuclear communities: Small Modular Reactor promises in Canada and Finland. Paper presented at the 25th REFORM group meeting, "Energy Transformation and Climate Challenges", Salzburg, 3-6 October 2022.
- Kojo, M. & Surwillo, I. 2022. Energy trilemma at times of crisis: The changing promises of nuclear energy in Finland and Poland. IFZO Workshop, Greifswald, 20-21 October 2022.
- Kojo, M., Litmanen, T., Kiviluoma, N. & Tornberg, S. 2022. A Small Modular Reactor next door? Opinions of Finnish-speaking residents of the Helsinki metropolitan area concerning a possible SMR unit. Nuclear Science and Technology Symposium 2022 (SYP2022), Helsinki, 1–2 November 2022.
- Kojo, M., Tornberg, S. & Vainio, A. (with Airola, M. & Gotcheva, N.) 2022. Societal acceptability of SMR plants: Residents’ opinions in the Helsinki Metropolitan area. EcoSMR Final Seminar, Helsinki, 23 November 2022.
- Vainio, A. 2022. Abandoned nuclear town: Residents’ expectations of the impacts of building a nuclear power plant in the municipality of Pyhäjoki, Finland. Networking seminar, Rauma, 30 November 2022.
- Lehtonen, M. 2022. Sustainability promises and optimism: from modernist megaprojects to presentist small modular reactors? Presentation at the workshop “Nuclear Renaissance: Technology, Society and Sustainable Development”, University of Basel, 15 December 2022.