ACME is a multidisciplinary research group in the areas of Management and Financial Accounting, Control and Corporate Governance for private organisations (for profit), public institutions (governamental) and nonforprofit sector.
Additionally, some ACME members carry out research on New Approaches to University Teaching and Learning.
Main lines of research:
- Ethical aspects of accounting and earnings management.
- Financial Statatements Analysis.
- Accounting models in company valuation.
- Accounting legislation and its effect upon business viability.
- Teaching innovations in Accounting.
- The development of professional competencies during undergraduate studies.