Other publications and contributions to Political Science Blogs:
- Escribà-Folch, Abel, Covadonga Meseguer, and Joseph Wright. "Global Migration Drives Global Democracy: How Workers Abroad Weaken Dictators Back Home." Foreign Affairs, 2 June 2021.
- "Do Human Rights Prosecutions Deter Dictators From Leaving Power? Another Follow-Up to Sikkink": Our article (with Joseph Wright) on the Monkey Cage.
- "Does Segregation Work to Prevent Ethnic Violence? Not in Northern Ireland": Our post (with Laia Balcells and Lesley-Ann Daniels) on the blog Political Violence at a Glance.
- "Sanctions, Autocratic Regimes, and Conflict": Our contribution (with Joseph Wright) in the APSA-Comparative Democratization Newsletter.
- "Where do ousted dictators go? Fewer countries now offer a warm welcome": Our article (with Daniel Krcmaric) on The Washington Post (The Monkey Cage). Cross-posted at Political Violence at a Glance.
- "Why ineffectiveness is often baked-in to American intervention overseas": Our article (with Lala Muradova and Toni Rodon) on the LSE's USApp-American Politics and Policy Blog.
My friends' blog in which they analyse Catalan and International politics: