The MRG shares with other groups of the Cognition and Brain Centre the facilities of the Neuroscience Laboratories. In these laboratories different studies take place related with language, memory and attention and, depending on the type of study, take part on them adult subjects, children or babies.
The techniques available are varied:
- Conductuals: where subjects reply via keyboard or microphone to the visual and/or auditory stimuli
- Evoked potentials: where the reaction of the brain is studied using electroencephalogram registers.
- EyeTracker: where it is observed what and/or during how long subjects are looking at.
- Multisensorials: where subjects receive different stimuli (tactile, visual, auditory) at the same time.
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS): non-invasive brain stimulation.