Cebollada Rica, Paula
Back Cebollada Rica, Paula
CEBOLLADA RICA, PAULA
- 2017-2019: Master's degree in Infection Biology, Universität zu Lübeck, Lübeck, Germany.
- 2013-2017: Bachelor's degree in Microbiology, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain.
- 2020: Master thesis "Role of ATGs during Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection in macrophages” at Forschungszentrum Borstel: Cellular Microbiology group. Borstel (Germany). Under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Ulrich Schaible.
- 2019: Internship "Development of an in vitro flow system to study the interaction between platelets-bacteria complex and CD8a+ dendritic cells” at Universität zu Lübeck: Department of Systemic Inflammation. Lübeck (Germany). Under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Admar Verschoor.
- 2018: Internship "Interaction between human primary neutrophils and 3D in vitro tumor organoids” at Universität zu Lübeck: Department of Infection and Microbiology in collaboration with Fraunhofer Institute EMB. Lübeck (Germany). Under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Tamás Laskay.