Course description (September 6 - 16, 2016)
This course is specially designed to provide intensive language training prior to students beginning another UPF course of study in late September to ensure students have the necessary language and cultural skills to be able to study effectively in Spanish and become active members of the university community
- Program structure: 30-hour 2-week intensive course (30 contact hours + 45 hours of independent study), Monday to Friday, 9.30 a.m. - 1.00 pm. Schedule
- Who can apply: UPF members and the general public over the age of 18.
- Levels: Beginner (CEFR A1), Elementary (CEFR A2), Intermediate (CEFR B1), Advanced (CEFR B2) and Proficiency (CEFR C1).
- Location: Ciutadella Campus, Pompeu Fabra University.
- Certification: On successful completion of any module, students will be awarded an accredited UPF certificate.
- Fee: € 260.
- Application deadline: September 2, 2016.
- September 1 at 10.00 a.m.
The final decision on the recognition and number of credits awarded to undergraduate students who have followed these courses rests with the home institution.
Our workshops complement our language courses by allowing students to develop skills such as readind and speaking in a culturally focused context. See the range of workshops offered in the Landing Program below:
- ORAL EXPRESSION WORKSHOP info
- WRITTEN EXPRESSION WORKSHOP info
- BUSINESS SPANISH info
To see all the schedules and subjects offered in the fall program please access the following table
Please note that the opening of each of these courses is conditional on a minimum of 10 students per group.